A network administrator configures the border router with the command R1(config)# ip nat inside source list 4 pool corp. What is required to be configured in order for this particular command to be functional?
1. a NAT pool named corp that defines the starting and ending public IP addresses*
2. an access list numbered 4 that defines the starting and ending public IP addresses
3. ip nat outside to be enabled on the interface that connects to the LAN affected by the NAT
4. an access list named corp that defines the private addresses that are affected by NAT
5. a VLAN named corp to be enabled and active and routed by R1
In order for the ip nat inside source list 4 pool corp command to work, the following procedure needs to be used beforehand:
Create an access list that defines the private IP addresses affected by NAT. Establish a NAT pool of starting and ending public IP addresses by using the ip nat pool command. Use the ip nat inside source list command to associate the access list with the NAT pool. Apply NAT to internal and external interfaces by using the ip nat inside and ip nat outside commands.