What are two of the required steps to configure PAT? (Choose two.)
- Create a standard access list to define applications that should be translated.
- Define a pool of global addresses to be used for overload translation.*
- Define the range of source ports to be used.
- Define the hello and interval timers to match the adjacent neighbor router.
- Identify the inside interface.
The steps that are required to configure PAT are to define a pool of global addresses to be used for overload translation, to configure source translation by using the keywords interface and overload, and to identify the interfaces that are involved in the PAT.