Which three statements describe features of the OSPF topology table? (Choose three.)
- It is a link-state database that represents the network topology.*
- Its contents are the result of running the SPF algorithm.
- When converged, all routers in an area have identical topology tables.*
- The topology table contains feasible successor routes.
- The table can be viewed via the show ip ospf database command.*
- After convergence, the table only contains the lowest cost route entries for all known networks.